How can we help?
If you are looking for support for our PokaTheme, this is the place!
- December 23, 2019 at 6:21 pm #7552
1. How do you move the main menu from the top to the sides? is that possible?
Also, is there a widget for a sidebar on desktop? for articles, news.
2. Can you please tell me if it’s possible to create a static button for main menu when scrolling down? by default I see visitors have to scroll up to change pages.
ThanksDecember 30, 2019 at 11:42 am #7567adminKeymaster
Please find my answers below:
1. There is a default widget in WP called “Navigation Menu” you can use in the sidebar.
If you use the main editor in homepage and not only the Fullwidth sections then you’ll also have a sidebar in homepage.
2. I’m sorry but I’m not sure what exactly you want here.January 2, 2020 at 5:00 pm #7603
@Admin – I’m talking about a static menu button that doesn’t go away as users scroll down.
Currently, when you use mobile and scroll down – menu is gone. I’d like to add a “sticky” menu on top right or left.
Is this possible?January 2, 2020 at 5:11 pm #7604
About #1 – Navigation menu still didn’t get me a sidebar on homepage (static page),
“If you use the main editor in homepage” – please explain.
January 3, 2020 at 10:48 am #7611adminKeymaster
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by BDD.
I’m sorry but regarding custom changes you’ll have to request a quote or hire a developer if you are not familiar yourself.
In pages if you add something to the main WP editor then the two columns layout with the sidebar is going to be visible.
If you leave empty the main editor then the sidebar is hidden.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.