Here you'll find answers to the most common questions we got asked!
Also here you'll find a few detailed technical articles/guides that you might be interested!
- How to install a theme?
1. From your admin dashboard
When you are logged in as an administrator to your Dashboard go to Appearance -> Themes and select "Add New".
From the dialog that pops out select your theme (for example: pokatheme.zip) and click to "Install Now".
2. Upload your theme via FTP
You can use FTP client like FileZilla. Connect to your site and navigate to /wp-content/themes/.
Find the theme zip file inside your product zip and unzip it. (The zip you download from your profile contains several files except the theme zip).
The folder you unzipped (for example: "pokatheme") upload it to /wp-content/themes/.
Lastly find the theme in your Dashboard Apperance -> Themes and activate it.
- How to find a post ID?
Sometimes it is necessary to know the ID of a post/page/review. For example, you might need to know the ID of a review so you can use it to one of our shortcodes. To determine the post ID, use one of these methods: Look in your browser status bar for the ID:
Go to Posts => All Posts in your WordPress Admin Panel
Hover your mouse over the link to the “item” you need the ID for.
Look at the status bar (at the bottom of your browser) which will show you the url for the post. The end of this address will be something like “post=123”. In these cases, 123 is the Post ID.
Alternatively you can install "Catch ID’s Plugin" and the ID is going to show in posts list panel.
- Can I use the theme in multiple sites?
Yes you are free to use the theme / child themes in as many sites you want!
- How to upgrade my theme to the latest version?
In order to upgrade your theme to the latest version you can follow these steps:
- Download the latest version from your profile page
- Connect to your site via FTP and fo to /wp-content/themes/
- Replace the folder of your theme with the latest version
- How can I get support for Poka products?
In order to get support from Poka team, you have the following options:
- Visit our Forum and apply a new question to the section you want
- Send email directly to email@example.com