After a few weeks going back and forth, I decided to let you know about my case with the recent schema markup update.
I’ve started to get errors marked on my pages. The testing tool shows no problems, however, the one inside analytics is really starting to let me down.
Every review was marked as error. After I implemented the latest changes to PokaTheme and reapplied for it to be checked by webmasters, they started being marked as “Others” and completely disappear from my records.
The Errors are marked as “Passed” but still have errors in them.
In the next reply I will provide you with link to the issue and a few more screenshots.