How can we help?
If you are looking for support for our PokaTheme, this is the place!
- January 31, 2020 at 10:28 am #8015January 31, 2020 at 5:37 pm #8046
1) Can you send me the actual link so I can check it? Do you see the same issue also in our demo? Maybe it has something to do with custom CSS you added to your site.
2) I’m sorry but this is about WordPress and how you should add images and how these images are aligned with the content and it is not related with our theme. An example in our demo with image right aligned : https://demos.pokatheme.com/pokatheme/our-top-poker-tables/
3) Again in our demo looks fine : https://demos.pokatheme.com/pokatheme/category/video-tutorials/ If you can send me an actual link to check it just to be sure.February 6, 2020 at 6:00 pm #8102
Hi, I have sent the reply like 6 days ago but it is pending for your review?February 11, 2020 at 6:03 pm #8049This reply has been marked as private.February 11, 2020 at 6:14 pm #8179
Sorry your comment was held for moderation due to the links.
1) I didn’t see any issue with the links you provided. Do you see the same issue also in our demo?
3) Also I can’t see the issue with the video overflowing the next element. In every browser I tested it looks fine.
About the speed optimize it is a chapter that is very complicated and I’m sorry but I can’t give you specific tips without analyzing your site.February 22, 2020 at 5:44 pm #8352This reply has been marked as private.February 24, 2020 at 2:16 pm #8358
Please send us an email with your request and we will reply back to you with the quote.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.