How can we help?
If you are looking for support for our PokaTheme, this is the place!
- December 11, 2020 at 6:34 pm #12084Mustafa NesliogluParticipant
I have 2 problems related to the AMP view of my website:
1. AMP are working good on all the pages and posts and reviews but it is notworking in homepage (custom homepage), and when i activated AMP in home page (right side button in the page the i created as a homepage) the homepage in AMP is showing nothing at all and it is not ad to the homepage source code as a link (example.com/amp) which means google can not find the link of the AMP page of my homepage, how can I solve this and make my homepage working in AMP style too? and in case I make it work how to show the same custom design of my desktop homepage there (like what all other website’s pages are showing)?
2. in review pages there is a review button (green beautiful one) this button is not showing in AMP how can I show it in AMP pages too?
Thank YouDecember 14, 2020 at 11:02 am #12100adminKeymaster
Please find my answers below:
1. Due to WordPress permalinks structure the URL for the AMP template for the homepage is : https://yoursite.com?amp
Also if you check your sourcecode you’ll find this part: where you’ll see the correct AMP link of homepage for Google.
2. In reviews the AMP template you should see is this one: https://demos.pokatheme.com/pokatheme/review/betfair/amp/
If you see something else please make sure you are using the latest version of PokaTheme and AMP is in “Reader mode”.December 14, 2020 at 5:43 pm #12102Mustafa NesliogluParticipant
The link of amp for my frontpage is showing like u say but when i go there it shows nothing, just an empty page. It does not take the homepage content at all.
and for the review page it is not showing as in the link u shared. It shows without the review button even I have the latest poka theme version and the reader mode for the AMP.
If you have an email please share it here so I can send more information like screenshots and links.
Thank YouDecember 16, 2020 at 10:34 am #12116adminKeymaster
If you have the latest version of PokaTheme you just have to install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/amp/
and in the plugin settings you should select “Reader mode”.
Lastly in theme settings please enable “Enable AMP pages in the theme”.
Withe the above steps if you don’t have any other AMP plugins causing conflicts the AMP should work just fine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.